- The website www.etikoglivet.dk contains facts on ethics, ethical matters and ethical dilemmas on the following topics: genterapy, cloning, stemcells, chimeras, cyborgs and nanotechnology.
- The project Ethical Forum for Young People,www.etiskraad.dk/sw9852.asp: Every year teaching material on one specific bioethical topic is sent out to Danish schools. After discussions in class, that also trains the students in argumentation and democratic debate, nominated students from different schools participate in a forum during two days and discuss the topic and finally make a decition on it. The decision is presented on the homepage of The Danish Council of Ethics.
- The website Homo Artefakt, www.homoartefakt.dk, deals with questions and bioethical dilemmas on ”man-machine”: cyborgs, ”human” robots, artificial organs for humans etc.
- Secrets of Cells – virtual biotechnology (Solujen salat), www.tat.fi/solujensalat/html/biotekniikka.html: This is interactive material on biochemical and biotechnological issues, targeted to high school students
- The interactive website Heimurinn minn (My world), www.heimurinn.is: The material is devided into three different ”paths” suitable for different grades in lower secondary school. The aim is to enhance students´ knowledge and understanding of environmental matters and sustainable development.
- The web page of The Norwegian Biotechnology Advisory Board, www.bion.no: On the web there is material available, e.g. suggestions for group projects.
- Snöboll film produces short films used for information and education about relevant topics within life science. These films are curriculum based and aiming at the age group 15 and older. They are available on www.bioteknologiskolen.no and similar projects on www.kraftskolen.no.
- The material Viten.no, www.viten.no, is a web site with a lot of interactive teaching resources. The material is devided into different “programmes” suitable for four lessons. Some of the material has been translated to Danish and Swedish.
- The web page www.genteknik.nu contains information on gene technology and ethical questions, e.g.: Who has the right to be informed about your genes? Is cloning ethically acceptable? When arises human worth? The site also contains some basic information about etical theories..
- Astra Zenecas web page www.life.astrazeneca.se is an interactive website about animal testing in the medical industry. In connection with this page there is printed material for the student and for the teacher (including teaching suggestions), and also a short film on the subject.